Thursday 4 January 2007

Carnaval of Limon


This is Randi from Berlin and Isabel from Munich. I met them at school and we went to Tortugero together. Like me they wanted to go to the carnaval, so we decided to go there just the three of us. I had a blaaaaast while travelling with them. But to be honest, I was quiet scared at Limon ! Why? because most of the people in Limon are not use to see white blond goodlooking girl. The girls got a lot of attention. Hopefully for me, we didn't had any problem. But being the only man with them, I felt like having bodyguard duty...And a lot of the guys in Limon were black big gangsta thugs who looked like 50 Cent.

Peace out to my hommies in Limon!!!

Also, the germans, (specially Isabelle ) say a lot of Mmmmmmh and mmmmmmh. It means Yes or No...it was quiet hard to know what it meant at the time...

No comments: